The College was founded in 1956 through the munificence of Late Pt. Dwarika Prasad Dubey, who in the same year founded the Dubey Shikshan Samiti which runs the C.M. Dubey Post Graduate College. The College was inaugrated by Pt. Dwarika Prasad Mishra the Vice Chancellor of the University of Sagar on 31st July, 1956. The object was to spread the benefits of sound education in this part of the country.
|Run By||:||C.M.Dubey Shikshan Samity, Bilaspur|
|Chairman||:||Shri Sanjay Dubey|
|Principal||:||Dr. D. K. Chakraborty|
|Recognized By||:||Directorate of Higher Education Govt.of Chhattisgarh|
|Affiliated to||:||Bilaspur University, Bilaspur|
|Address||:||Link Road, Bilaspur-495001 (C.G.)|